Add an Animal to the Freestyle Panel.
Adding an animal to this panel takes just a few seconds and can connect you with communicators around the world who will try to help answer your specific questions or simply provide insight into your animal. A few things to keep in mind:
• This is an energy exchange. Communicators get to practice talking with your animal and you benefit from the insights, but you must be willing to respond in a timely manner to communicators who send you their conversations. This means giving them feedback and confirmations about the information they got so that they can improve their skills.
• There are no guarantees about accuracy. Everyone has a different filter and skill level. On the other hand, a communicator may come up with information that you don't think is correct, when it actually might be and you simply weren't aware of it. For example, a communicator might report "Your dog loves birthday cake" and you dismiss this, not realizing that one time when you weren't looking, he got a bite full during a party and loved it!
• If you need immediate answers... this may not be your best forum. If you are urgently seeking information about your animal, you might try posting your request in other animal communication groups or even better, pay for the services of a professional communicator.
• English isn't always the primary language. This site connects people and animals all over the world! This means English may not be communicated perfectly. Understanding goes a long way, though!
• Open to all animals, in this world or others. Whether your animal is currently with you, has crossed over, is a dog, lizard, or fish, it's all fine!
Ready? Three easy steps:
1. Fill in your name and email.
2. In the "Animal's Details" box, provide:
• Animal's name
• Animal's breed/species/gender
• Animal's status (alive or in spirit)
• Any specific questions you would like answered (optional)
3. Upload a photo of your animal. Best is a clear close-up facing the camera.
4. Optional Opt-In. If you're willing to spend a little more time giving in-depth feedback to communicators in exchange for deeper and more extensive teacher-guided communication with your animal, you can opt-in to participate in the Deep Speak! program at the bottom of the form. But please follow the link first so you understand how to works.