For you to be here shows your commitment to the animals — as well as showing great courage, for it isn’t always easy to stand tall in the face of something new or that you are still perfecting.
So I want to begin by congratulating you on just being here. On showing up.
There is SO much I want to share with you that will help support, guide and teach you on your journey in Animal Communication. And I have been guided by the animals to drill down on just one very important teaching tip for you.
And before I go straight there, I would like to share the dream I hold for you:
an Animal Communicator, but that you become a Confident Animal Communicator
It doesn’t matter how great an Animal Communicator you are, if you don’t have the confidence to step out and shine light on your gifts, everyone misses out — especially the animals.
So I would like to share with you one of my students’ favourite teaching classes of mine that supports their confidence in connecting and communicating:
From Fearful to Flowing
So how do you shift from that place of doubt and/or fear?
Some of my favourite affirmations to shift fear and doubt include:
- I am so grateful to be given the opportunity to practice my animal communication
- I am so grateful that “X” (name the animal) trusts me and my communication abilities
- I am so grateful that “Y” (name the guardian) has faith in my abilities as an animal communicator
- I am so grateful and blessed that I am supported in this work by.... (and name those you feel spiritually connected to i.e. God, St. Francis, Spirit, Source, The Universe, Your Guides, Your Power Animals etc. )
- I am so grateful that I have been blessed with the gift of clear communication
- I love the feeling of connection with the animals
- I love knowing that we are all connected and are all one
- I love the feeling of hearing the animals
- I love the feeling of the animals hearing me
- I am so grateful that I have the ability to communicate with animals
Then you are flowing.....
Wishing you much magic in your communications!
She found it a long and lonely journey, fraught with frustration, fear and insecurity. Never giving up and always learning from the animals, she has spent the past 15 years dedicated to supporting students so they do not ever have to feel alone, doubtful and without support – like she was.
Sarah-Jane’s work has received widespread media attention both nationally and internationally, appearing on numerous Radio Shows, TV , magazines and newspapers.
Find out more at http://sarah-janepetwhisperer.com
Have some wisdom to share, experience to pass along,
guidance to offer tomorrow's animal communicators?
See here for writer's guidelines and submission information.